Round-Robin Tournament Manager: Terms and Conditions
Round-Robin Tournament Manager app is software, it is complex and may contain bugs (we are really sorry if you have experienced one). While we are doing our best we cannot guarantee that our software will function in all situations and circumstances.
This policy applies to all information collected or submitted on Round-Robin Tournament Manager’s iPhone app and any other devices and platforms.
Where is my Round-Robin Tournament Manager data stored?
Data in the Round-Robin Tournament Manager app is private and it is stored only on your mobile device. We do not store or process your data on our servers.
Data in Round-Robin Tournament Manager might also be automatically saved in Apple’s iCloud as part of iCloud backup of your device if you have enabled iCloud backup and there is enough free space for backup in your iCloud account).
There are no user accounts on Round-Robin Tournament Manager.
What information is collected about my use of Round-Robin Tournament Manager?
Certain non-person identifiable information about your use of Round-Robin Tournament Manager app (e.g. frequency and duration of usage, significant events and encountered errors if application has crashed etc.) are shared (together with general information about your device – model, operating system version etc.) with Third parties that provide analytics and crash logging services to help us understand how Round-Robin Tournament Manager app is used, identify problems early on and improve Round-Robin Tournament Manager app experience in future.
At the moment we are relying on Google Analytics for providing Round-Robin Tournament Manager app and website analytics.
What are cookies and how are they used?
When you are browsing Round-Robin Tournament Manager’s website, small files (known as “cookies”) are saved onto your device to collect analytics information about how users browse the site by our analytics service.
Internet address of your computer, tablet or phone is anonymized in the analytics service we use and these cookies are not used to identify you personally. You can opt-out of analytics cookies.
Changes and Updates
In case of a business transaction in which a portion or all of Round-Robin Tournament Manager business is acquired, we will notify you as described above in this paragraph.
Round-Robin Tournament Manager (“App”) is distributed by Oval Software Oy (“We”, “Us”) under Apple’s standard software license for iOS apps – the App Store Licensed Application End User License Agreement (EULA); you can read its full version here
The summary below highlights some of the key points of this EULA, just to give you the general idea:
1) App is licensed, not sold, to you. You get a non-transferable license to use the App on any iPhone, iPad or iPod touch that you own or control.
2) You may not redistribute the App (e.g. on a network, where it could be used by multiple users) or resell it.
3) Do not copy, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or try to access or modify the source code of the App. If you do, We may terminate this license, and you may be subject to prosecution and damages.
4) In using the App if you link to third party service providers or web sites, We are not responsible for their services, content, reliability and policies.
5) We may change, suspend, remove, disable or limit access to any services offered by Us, or third-parties, at any time without notice, and without liability.
6) App comes with NO WARRANTY; it is provided on “as is and “as available basis. You use it at your own risk. We will not be liable for any losses or damages suffered by you, direct indirect or consequential, by your use of the App.
7) Use of this App is governed by the laws of Spain, and possibly also other local, state, national, or international laws.
– The subscription auto-renews at the end of each term.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
– You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription.
– Instructions on how to cancel a subscription can be found at the following link: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039.
© 2019 Oval Software. All Rights Reserved.